After 24 years of building a local startup ecosystem, Technology Ventures Corporation (TVC), closes its doors at the end of April 2017. Lockheed Martin Corp. launched TVC in 1993 after assuming management of Sandia National Laboratories — a contract the company lost in 2016.
For over two decades, TVC assisted the Department of Energy (DOE) with commercialization of technologies, mentored technology entrepreneurs and hosted the annual Deal Stream Summit (formerly known as the Equity Capital Symposium), which connected technology startups with equity capital. TVC’s SBIR Outreach Center helped entrepreneurs access federal grants. Read articles about past TVC programs:
- Entrepreneur Alert: It’s Time to Prepare for Technology Summit
- Third Virtual Job Fair Targets Workers for High-Tech, Green Industries
- Federal Funding Still Good for Small Technology Firms
- Workshops Help Innovators Access Federal Funds
- Nineteen Startup Tech Companies to Pitch Ideas to Investors
Until a new entity takes TVC’s place, inquiries can be directed to: