New Mexico Innovation Vouchers
Small competitive grants to help early-stage science or technology companies to overcome discrete barriers to reaching market potential. Individual awards are capped at $2,000. Applications are due the second Friday of each month.
For more information, visit New Mexico EDD’s Business Resource Center.
SBRC Loan Program
The City of Albuquerque has announced a new loan program available to qualifying businesses affected by Albuquerque Rapid Transit (ART) construction. To qualify, businesses must:
- Have no more than $2 million in annual revenue
- Rely heavily on walk-in traffic
- Demonstrate a decline in revenue over two consecutive months during ART construction
- Have been in good financial standing before the project began
- Be able to show that actions have been taken to reduce expenses
- Be working with the Small Business Resource Collaborative (SBRC) to implement marketing and customer retention strategies to lessen the impact of ART
For more information about the SBRC, which will be managing the loan application process, visit Grow It!