A nonprofit organization that increases access to business credit, makes loans and provides training which enables New Mexico-based entrepreneurs to realize their dreams. Since 1994, Accion has served entrepreneurs in more than 181 communities across New Mexico, financing the startup or expansion of 3,420 businesses through more than 5,590 loans totaling over $41 million.
Type of Businesses Served
- Wide variety of businesses, from restaurants and artisans to manufacturers and mechanics.
Stage of Businesses Served
Online Loan Application
Start an online application here.
- Strong commitment to managing the credit provided.
- Strong commitment to the business and its development.
- For loans $35,000+, business plan, three years of personal or business tax returns
- Collateral (for loans below $5,000, can have qualified co-signer in place of collateral)
- Financial literacy training
- Credit review for applications
- Technical assistance referrals
- Mentorship opportunities for clients
- Lender-Client Relationship Built on Trust, Mutual Benefits
- More than Microloans: Accion Helps Trio Launch New Brewery
- Identity Theft Victim Gets Accion Loan to Start Educational Nonprofit
- Know the Landscape Before Requesting a Small Business Loan
- Accion Loan Helps Couple Expand Tea Business Beyond New Mexico
- Loan Helps Equine Therapist Treat Veterans With PTSD
- Accion’s Presto Loans Offer Quick, Affordable Credit to Small Businesses
- Clovis Video Producer Gets Boost With Accion Loan
- Real Estate Loans Help Business Owner Promote Community Health
- Loan Helps Couple Open Studio to Enrich Clients’ Physical, Spiritual Lives
- Evolving Business Returns to Accion for Commercial Real-Estate Loan
- Loan Helps College Student Build Business on Barrel-Racing Bling
- Accion Teams With National Craft Brewer to Coach Local Entrepreneurs
- Woodworking Business Gets Startup Help from Accion
- Air Force Veteran’s Business Growth Enabled by Accion
- Early Assist From Accion Helps Business Owner Train Next Generation of Entrepreneurs
- Pilot Program Allows Accion Greater Flexibility in Business Lending
- Landscape Business Puts Down Roots With Help From Accion
- Nonprofit Lenders Lower Startup Funding Risk
https://us.accion.org/ or 800-508-7624