New Mexico has many resources that are specifically designed to grow technology businesses. Besides supporting commercialization of technology that emanates from New Mexico’s universities and national laboratories, these services are designed to create and grow a thriving technology sector in New Mexico.
• High Desert Discovery District (HD3) connects entrepreneurs to seasoned business professionals to commercialize technology and create rapid-growth companies. Read more
• High Tech Consortium of Southern New Mexico is a volunteer association interested in growing technology in the southern part of the state. Read more
• Lab-to-Business (L2B): An accelerator that helps scientists from the state’s national laboratories and research universities commercialize their innovations. Read more
• LANL’s Express Licensing Program fast-tracks the licensing of technologies and software with a simple online application… Read more
• New Mexico Technology Council is a member-driven association of businesses, organizations and tech professionals working together to promote… Read more
• Sandia Science & Technology Park is home to companies, engineers, and researchers involved in advancing new technologies… Read more
• STC.UNM works closely with inventors, venture capitalists, entrepreneurs, new and established companies, and patent lawyers to bring innovative technologies to market. Read more