Los Alamos National Bank was established in June 1963 by a group of local investors who saw the need for a convenient, full-service community bank.
LANB continues to be locally owned and operated by Trinity Capital Corporation, a one-bank holding company. LANB’s goal is to provide individuals with the best financial products available, combined with excellent customer service.
- Line of Credit Can Smooth Out Cash Flow Extremes
- Crooks Target Businesses with Creative Scams
- Term Loans, Lines of Credit Can Finance Business Expenses
- Businesses Have a Stake in Enhanced Credit Card Security
- Banks Work Around the Clock to Thwart Cyber Crooks
Visit Los Alamos National Bank online for more information.